In transit - again

Rio de Janeiro Travel Blog

Now I don't want to seem at all arrogant! (that wouldn't be like me at all aye... lol) but I thought I knew a thing or two about international travel!  Turns out, always something new to learn.  I blindly let the travel agent lead me and didn't think to double check connections and the route....

She didn't really do the best job!  I ended up having to stay on the plane at Sao Paulo and coming to Rio De Janeiro to wait.... while several planes have since left from Sao Paulo for Santiago where Dave is now also waiting!  Somewhat of a botch up that will no doubt be laughed about later when it isn't being lived.

I'm now in the first class lounge upstairs - but have spent the last three hours waiting on hard chairs, no food or drink and cold downstairs.  Thankfully the nice woman from the airline arranged for me to have access to the this lounge for a couple of hours.

Boring travel stories! ... lost baggage in Manchester, wrong connections in Brazil .... only experienced by living it!

Still by the time I next sit at a computer it will be Dave and I together :-) and we will be on our way together!  yay