Bahamas

Paradise Island Travel Blog

villa

The Beach was so soft, the sun was shining the sound of the waves lapping against the beach, I kept thinking I was in a Corona commercial. The environment just allowed you to be so Happy all the time.

I stayed in a villa less than 50ft from the beach AND a pool with 3, 15 foot waterfalls. In the background of everything there was always the constant sound of water. The villa was nice it was like staying in a luxury pool house. The first day I toured the property, the landscaping was impeccable. They set it up so that everywhere you turned there was a view( My favorites view were from the library and beach side grill). If you have visited the Atlantis hotel on a cruise and walked through the lobby you have only seen the half of the splendor that is Atlantis.

great bridge
All the walkways and bridge have flowers and plants to enhance the view. There were sharks, turtles and sting ray lagoons spread throughout the property.

boy o Boy did we eat some great food! I had conch every way imaginable! I was in seafood heaven, I didn’t eat any red meat the whole time I was there. That environment makes you wanna eat healthier. I think the best was  a restaurant that overlooked and calm inlet and the ocean. We had grilled conch that was freshly prepared.

The place had so many activities you need at least 3-4 days to take in most of them. The one of the best parts was the Leap of Faith, it’s a water slide that drops you 60ft practically vertical. And the Aquarium was fantastic especially for those of us not interested in snorkeling.  I was so very blessed to have the opportunity to take this trip.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. I look at them and think someone photoshopped me in was I really there???

view from the basketball court