Guy Fawkes Day

London Travel Blog

Hey Everyone.

I reread some of my travel blogs and realize some sentences do not make sense. Sorry, I will have to make sure I read them over.

Saturday was pretty tame, went and picked up Cassie, had a cider. I tried one finally, it is a new product from Ireland, it is called Magners. It is awesome! Then we just came home, I  was prety tired. I had got my sleep patterns back to normal and now they are messed up again.

Today was pretty unproductive, went for a run and made lunch, that's all.

Tonight, we thought we should do something tonight and we wanted to see some Fireworks for Bonfire night (aka Guy Fawkes night, aka 5th of november), since we missed them on Saturday night. We went to a fireworks display at Victoria Park.

The tiger and the emperor
It is the 5th of November just like in the movie V for Vendetta. He was a guy who had this plot to blow up the parliament in 1605, but it was foiled. Now, they celebrate every November 5 with fireworks and fun.

There was also a play about a tiger and an emperor going on with pyrotechnics and fireworks used as part of it it was pretty cool but it was so crowded I couldn't see very much of it. The fireworks were pretty cool though. Then, after finding our way home on a bus and the tube, we went to Mcdonalds. Apparently, everything closes early here on Sunday nights, except good ol mcky dees.... Oh well, McFlurry's are good.

Now my roomies are sitting around eating and shooting the shit. Somethings never change. I should go to bed.

Peace out,