London Travel Blog

Well I have learned my lesson. I had written a beautiful description of my last two days and when I went to save it, it all disappeared. AGGH! Oh well, now I will write I Word and save it!

So hear we go, again. Maybe it will be better this time.

Today, I got up really late. I needed the rest though. I wandered to the office where we did orientation as we get free internet and printing there. After a few hours of applying for jobs and fiddling with my resume, I decided to meet Marie Lou for a drink. We grabbed some cider, something I usually can’t stand as it is almost like beer back home.

However, we discovered that cider here is awesome! It tastes pretty good! It was great to meet Marie Lou and we were soon chatting like old friends! We made plans to meet up later and separated to go change.

Later, I met up with Marie Lou and Erin, for another drink. We tried a little place by the Palace and it was pretty cool. I finally tried PIMMS! It was great; mixed with a little lemonade and with some citrus wedges, I think it is my new favorite. It was great to chat with the girls and we have decided we are going to be great flatmates!

Later, we wondered to HA HA, where Mandy and Lonica were having some drinks. It was a pretty cool place as well, and very busy. I was getting so tired and so were the girls. It was a pretty tame and early night. We all needed some rest!

photo by: ulysses