Bond Ball

London Travel Blog

At the Bond Ball
New Years Resolutions 1. Write on this blog more often 2. Read something, my IQ is dropping living in London, seriously, I am sure you can tell by the lackluster descriptions on this webpage. 3. Run more 4. Drink less. So the Bond Ball was amazing. Mandy and I arrived at the hotel and proceeded to get some delicious Thai food and get ready. We got ready and drank for a bit in the hotel room before mayella and madeline came. We arrived at the ball at 11pm (later than we had wanted to due to an extended boozy photoshoot in our hotel room.) There was time for drinks and a bottle of Champagne before proceeding to one of the rooms to ring in 007 the Bond Way. Dancing and Wandering was the theme for the night with several international phone calls being placed. Please let us know if you were one of the lucky ones we called as we are having trouble piecing the night together, Thank god for my digital camera. Met some cool people and danced with a load more. After closing the party down, we went back to our room and went to bed. Up early as it was moving day for me and homelessness was looming, we went down for our buffet breakfast. It was delicious, but we realized we were still drunk as after eating we felt soooo illl. gross A wild night, worth it. I love London.
Secret Agent Women