American Thanksgiving

London Travel Blog

Regents

Hey All, Everything is great over here. Tonight was American Thanksgiving in our house (as i am living with three american girls). They made some delicious roast chicken, baby carrots, peas, beans, and potatoes(oven roast and mash). It was pretty good. Now, we are all awaiting dessert, which I may or may not stay up for. I am so tired. Working three jobs really takes a number on you at 26. Not initially, but after a few days, it starts to sink in. I feel like it is finals week: my arms feel numb, I crave chocolate and my heart races for no apparent reason. Oh well, nothing a cappucino and Red Bull can't fix. On Saturday, all the roomies convinced me to call in sick for Job #2, so I made up an excuse and we all disappeared into the night. We went out in Camden and had a great time at this really cool pub which was actually open later (most bars here close at 11pm, weird, I know).

Killer Swans
It was a great night. Sunday was spent recovering and wandering around. I wandered and went for a run. It felt amazing. I really love running, I can't seem to get enough here. My new work is pretty cool I meant a great American guy and a great French guy. They are a lot of fun to work with. I also have a really cool girl, Anna, that works with me as well. I am amazed at how I seem to meld back into customer service mode after six plus years in non food service industry jobs.

Regents Park still remains one of my favorite places on Earth. (After Hawaii's beaches, Hunama Bay and Sylvan Lake beachfront) but really. Check out a few of my pictures of it. It is so awesome to run around and appreciate this huge green space in the middle of the city. Anyways, I miss you all later.

Love It