my week end at NYC and pre meet up and meet up

New York Travel Blog

hi this week end i choosse to go again to the big apple for witch reason very simple to had a blast there with good freind and for sure for a big travbuddy meet up in the wonderfull city of NYC!!!!!!!

We left montreal at night to arrive at NYC on friday early in the morning!!!!!!!!!We decide to spend time in time square and for sure to make a little tour for my friend etienne who was the first time he goes there so for this week end me and lalie was the guide ahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!! after takied a little breakfast at the ambassady of united states McDonalds(im just kidding )we decide to going at the hostel(JAZZ IN THE TOWN) very nice place to be cause its a very nice situation in the city!!!!!!!!!!!! so after let the lagguage there we finally go up to manathan for pleasure and for sure to see the wonderfull city !!!!!!!!!! after this tour of mantahan we choose to go at time square and my friend had a blast there for sure all it to hug ahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!in afternnon some other travbuddy come around NYC so we will wait all of us at the cental park at the middle of NYC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after spending time and take a tan for sure ahahaahah we decide to go to the east village to see this part of city it was my first time there and for real now its my place in NYC i falling in love with the east village so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!after we came back at the hostel to take a shower and going to time square take a dinner at my favorite place at the bubba gump restaurant ahaahah i love this place!!!!!!!!!!

after the dinner we choose to go to the pre meet up at the undergroud village!!!!!!!!!!! for sure we met very nice people there and u had a good blast a this party!!!!!!!!!!!we arrive at this club and we have a life band inside who make good music i really love this night cause we are dancing a good part of the night oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby ahahahahaa i really love it!!!!!!!!!!!we left the party approximatly at 1 in the morning so good night ahahahaahh!!!!!!!!!

after this party the wake up call was at 9 in the morning its not time to loose a second in the big apple so we went take a little breakfast in a good place in front the the jazz in the town but i forget the name but reall good place to eat!!!!!!!!!! after we buy a pass for the subways and go to the brooklyn bridge its for me the first time i wlaked and this hug bridge ever see in my life !!!!!!!!for sure when i wnet last summer i saw this bridge but i never walked on it it was a very nice experience after diretion time square to make so shopping and make party there !!!!!!!!!!!

so after shopping we decide to came back at the east village to preapare us for the big event at the night !!!!!!!!!!!!so after taking a shower and make so clean cloth on my body we are already for the event but before we choose to go at the old fashion bar at the east village the MCSOLEY is the old brewery but i dont be inside cause thebar was full so dont mind we going later after the party at the delancay!!!!!!!!! so arrive at the delancay now it thime for the big event!!!!!!!!!!!!

the gang know receive all those people on the roof ogf the small club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow so nice experience maybe 60 personne was tehre and now the fun begging we see all the person i saw at the pre meet up but we have new one too so exiting i really appreciat it we have the bar open until 8 at night and we left the roof at 9h 45 to continu the party at the delancay with old music but good one too!!!!!!!!!!like eysterday i move my body to dance and drink to much and make so fun with all th tb body wow amazing night!!!!!!!!!!!!

my and val and etiienne left the party at midnight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i really had a blast there thanks u for everyone we organise this party u are so exeptionnal each of us!!!!!!!!!!!!

after that we choose to go again at the macsoley irish bar but only me and etienne and i live a wonderfull irish experience there inforgettable i bielieve amazing time there too ahahahahaah when i left the bar i was very drunk ahaahahahahhaha but great time again to the big apple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
merci ma belle
Posted on: May 03, 2008
mario26 says:
yes man it was so funny !!!!!
Posted on: Apr 30, 2008
X_Drive says:
Looks like a good turnout and lots of fun!! :)
Posted on: Apr 30, 2008