Merry Christmas

Burlington Travel Blog

Merry Christmas!!  It's been a pretty uneventful day here.  Last night I cooked dinner for the boys and we ate family style in the day room- while listening to rap.... yeahhhh.  It was ok though.  The boys went to bed and I watched Love Actually and IMed everyone at midnight because there was nothing else to do!  This morning we found a present from TWG, so that was cool, and also because I was the only person who knows who he is!  I feel old!  I got really nice presents from Sara, including a sailboat cookie cutter!  We made an awesome breakfast- fried eggs, english muffin, and bacon for me.  Then I made (when I say "made" I mean I separated the dough squares from each other in the package and placed them on a cookie sheet) cookies for South Burlington and we brought them over.  They were just sitting down to eat so we didn't stay long, but I got to see Will and Colleen and Capt. Datillio so I was happy.  I'm not totally sure what I've done the past couple hours since then, but it must not have been too interesting.  Marley the dog is here and he is sooooooo cute and followed me everywhere in the kitchen while I was making a sandwich.  It's nice to have him here to keep us cheerful.  Oh that's right, I went for a walk in the rain with my iPod.  I needed that.  A little time alone with my music made me feel better.  I would love to have some time off tonight to see Steve and Jess again but I don't think that's going to happen :-(  I leave tomorrow at 0730 as long as the weather hold up and get to Providence some time around 3.   It's cool that my brother doesn't have to work tomorrow so maybe we can go to Tealuxe and I can get some tea for my trip.  I can't believe I go to Florida in 3 days.  It's all happening so fast!

Cliff says:
What's on your ipod playlist?
Posted on: Jan 23, 2006