Ladies Night

Antigua Travel Blog

Dave looking sexy

When I woke up this morning I realized I had left my pants in the community bathroom.  After I retrieved them I noticed they felt much lighter than the night before.  Sure enough, someone had gone through my pockets and relieved me of my cash and camera.  My Sony Cybershot, a very expensive, nice camera, with loads of photos.  This is the reason why the first week of entries is free of photos.  So I spent much of today looking for a replacement.  Not much to choose from sadly.

Every Wednesday Jungle Party throws a lady’s night party.  This is not your ordinary lady’s night, at the Jungle Party, dudes wear women’s clothing and prance around for cheap drinks…aahh how low we go for the cheap drunk.  I must say, Dave and Ulrich, sure looked pretty comfortable in their new digs.

he looks too comfortable
  Have they done this before?  All the guys were pretty smuckered when we left Jungle Party.

We headed over to Riley’s Bar after the women ho down.  Dave and I met some locals from Guatemala City at Riley’s.  It was the Guatemalan equivalent of Labor Day, so there were many party goers at Riley’s.  Dave forgot money and I only had a few Q, so our new friends had to pay our way into Casbah.  Casbah is across the street from Riley’s and is more of a club.  Not only did our new friends pay our cover, but they also bought bottle service and strongly encouraged us to drink their alcohol, God bless em.  After dancing until closing time, Pao and her crew took Dave and I to an after party.  Pao explained that since the bars close early in Antigua, there is always an after party.  They have a friend that owns a house in Antigua.  It was a sprawling house located about 10 minutes outside the city.  Dave freaked out and tried to walk home, but one of the locals unhappily took him back, poor bastard.  My new friends taught me some Guatemalan phrases: soke pues, and hasta ala quince en la manana.  I don’t remember what time I got home, but it was pretty late.  One of the best nights I had in Guatemala thanks to my new friends.

Quote of the day: In and out, no one will get hurt.

pregnant dutch she-man
pregnant dutch she-man
the ladies of jungle party
the ladies of jungle party
which one is really a lady?
which one is really a lady?
all the girls