Starting the trip

New Delhi Travel Blog

Oh Delhi... I hate Delhi... Second time here, year after year, same smell, same shit of cows everywhere, same sick dogs in every corner... same indians trying to rip you off...

I don't like the big Indian cities, they are not as welcoming as other eastern capitals, and actually there's nothing interesting to do in Delhi. I attached some pictures of the main temples in Delhi, but it doesn't really worth it, and you should just pick up the first bus/train you can and go to the amazing parts of India.

vvicy1 says:
I'm sorry but I love Delhi... I recommend you spend a week or two there and get to know the real city... you learn how not to get ripped off lol :)
Posted on: Jan 06, 2008
Manesh says:
If oyu really have to be enjoying India, go down south and head to Kerala... its been named as "GODS OWN COUNTRY " go to places like Munaar / Thekadi / ooti / Kodaikannal - all these are for nature lovers.. and for those who love a 65 degree F at all times during the year Day/Night visit Bangalore- The party city which offers everything.. every luxury that you can imagine off... its named as the "Pub City" by the movers and shakers and also the "Garden city" by naturelovers and i name it my home town...
Posted on: Jan 05, 2006