Train-and-bicycle-trip;)

Nowogrod Bobrzanski Travel Blog

wild swin mum
I got maybe too lazy - which might be the effect of talking too much with certain person (#@!#%!$$) - it's probably contagious;)
My plan was - go out of town by train and come back by bike. I headed towards railway station, but after some 2 minutes - right near my house i've heard something in the bush - thought first - it's ppl on mushrooms hunting, but no... there was an old wild swin with a bunch of its kids! She looked at me, make 2 steps closer and stopped, then she continoued to eat something from the ground (im not that sure if it was really tasty but she looked happy with that;)
I made some shots, then a passing motor biker stopped as well and took pictures of the wild swins hahaha - then in the radio i heard that also many other ppl going to the speedway race saw that swins family as well.

So i went to the railway station and used my discount card (37%off) by buying tickets;) throw my bike into the train and enjoyed the ride:)
After 30mins i got of and went back to Zielona Góra using my huge muscles (even those one from the ill leg;) haah
I was biking for some 2 hrs through the autumn and suddenly i've seen huge mushrooms! WOW! were the awesome! fortunately i had my backpack with me so i could take them all - now - when i'm writing this entry - just have finished them eating - Yammi!
Obviously i deserved after my effort - to get the mushrooms for my dinner;) Cheers!

jegs76 says:
sure it likes trains! it was traveling with me on trains several times in the past... besides: everyone loves trains!
Lilliana77 says:
"using my huge muscles" HAahahahahahahahhahhahhah give me a break!!!! HAHAAHHHAH
Lilliana77 says:
Have you asked your bike if it likes the train.... perhaps it doesn't share the same train passion with you!! hahaahahahhaha lol
with the kid