Sunny day in October

Madrid Travel Blog

Madrid rocks in this season! It is starting to get cold, but in a sunny day you can even wear a t-shirt! Today I woke up pretty late, as I was tired of a busy week at work, so I went for a nice walk along "Parque del Retiro". Of course I took my camera with me (I am a photo maniac). If you saw me walking around you would think i was another tourist, and the last thing you would think of is that a live 100 meters from the park! :)

It is been almost a month since my last photo shoot, so my finger already had withdrawals! hahah need to exercise it a bit... the park was so beautiful, as in Autumn all leaves have a nice golden color which gives a different light to the park! But also was Saturday, so it was packed of all different kind of people; tourists, singers, people playing tons of different instruments... such a nice atmosphere!

Then I sat down in one the nice cafeterias you have all around. I ordered a nice cold beer and I just enjoy the nice weather and the music from a very good guitar player which was playing very close from where I was. I belive it was an electrical guitar, and it was just fantastic... (I tipped him well, hahaha).

When I finished my beer I kept walking and on the way out I passed by "Puerta de Alcalá" and "Plaza de Colón"... Please, if you even come to Madrid, just keep 3-4 hours in your agenda to enjoy this beautiful park in Madrid!
lauro says:
madrid madrid madrid.....
Posted on: Nov 11, 2008
anjok says:
i miss Madrid...
Posted on: Oct 27, 2007
ienjoybeingagirl says:
Great pictures! I love Retiro Park...I go there every time I am in Madrid!
Posted on: Oct 27, 2007