First Post

Vancouver Travel Blog

So this blog is meant to help get my travels out and generally keep my thoughts in order!

So for the start!

I am planning to do a Southern Pacific circle From Central America to South America to Australia and than to South East Asia.

Hopefully I'll be able to do all, if not we'll have to twiddle it down.

So generally this blog is about all the cool places to travel sans Europe. For some reason Europe doesn't interest me... maybe somebody can change my mind and I can take a full year off!!!

Finances: I have $500.00 Saved with another 2000 going into the bank in 2 weeks. Making for a total of 2500 dollars saved in the first month of saving. Hopefully with a stringent budget I can amass a small fortune of say 15000 dollars (or more :) :) ) as Money is the only thing that is really keeping me from going to all the places.

I have decided to do Latin America so I have also requested somebody come Dance with me with Dance lessons, I'll be damned if I pay all that money to get down to see all the pretty girls and I cannot dance worth a damn!

Looking for a part time job too to add a few hundred dollars a month into my savings accounts!!