Its cold outside

Arizona Travel Blog

So we stopped by Rachel today wich I wrote about in another blog so I wont bore anyone with the details not that there were that many.  A long drive down a long road wth nothing on it except 1 cow and the same thing on the way back.  Rachel was fun though Im not a big alien person but I sucked it up and went anyway.  I wanted to see the 4 corners but we couldnt since we went to Rachel maybee next time.  There was no way I wanted to back track to get onto the highway so we went through Utah wich was nice scenery until we ran out of daylight we took a road that led us through Zion NP the mool was full and bright so it was actually pretty nice they way everything looked.  We kept driving untill We got to Flagstaff and I was too tired to drive and to find a hotle so we just tried to sleep in the truck.  About 10 mins of the truck being off it got wicked cold it was -6 according to my thermometer and our breath was freezing on the glass but I had blankets so we stuck it out for a little while and then started driving again sleeping in the cold did not help the cold I already had.