Douglasville to Maine

Hudson Travel Blog

After we got Becky all packed up and loaded into the truck we were off again we phone our aunt to let her know we would be there wicked early in the morning we had no intention of stopping untill we reached NH.  I drove untill Somehwere in Virginia and I couldnt do it anymore there was a whole lotta nothing and I was getting tired of looking at nothing so Ralph took over and I slept for a little while we did get out and stop at a KFC for dinner and thats about it Ralph ended up driving untill West Virginia and then I took over again.  Luckily the father north you go up the east coast the smaller the states get except pennsylvania it took forever to get through that state but then we entered NY and then CT and now we are in the home stretch.  Finally NH and we dropped off my brother at his place and then headed to my aunts house where she was getting ready to go to work.  We told her about our trip and talked for a few mins until she left for work and then Becky and I both crashed.  Passed out cold for a good portion of the day.  In the next few days we went to Portland and spent the night and then returned to New Hampshire there was an Christmas Party my brother wanted us to go to in Lowell right next to my home town so we hung out did some more shopping and then they day of the christmas party finally.  The day sfter we were leaving for Maine after we picked Ralph up in Boston because he had a company Christmas party to go to 4 hours after that we were in Maine Finally Becky and I were home.  We didnt go straight home though we went to the bar and partied a little bit.  Actaully alot.
Hudson