Leaving to soon

Camp Pendleton Travel Blog

I was busy all day filing out paper work and making sure my dd214s were filed out properly and yet somehow something kept going wrong I was supposed to check out by noon but it wasnt going to happen.  I knew because everyone had gone to chow and said they would finish when they got back i was there at 9 am I didnt leave (except to pick up my brother from the train station) untill 1600.  Once we got everything squared away we headed south for Lojolla and San Diego so my brother could do the whole Hard Rock Cafe thing again.  In San Diego I had to just keep driving around because I couldnt find any parking anywhere while my brothe jumped out and ran inside got his pics and his pins all I got was lost.  We Decided after that to keep heading south 20 more mins and we would be in Mexico and there was another HRC there so we went for it we made it as far as the border and didnt want to deal with all the traffic going across the border so we got a hotel and just crashed for the night after fighting with paperwork all day I was tired anyway.  The nexy morning was a new day though we got up early and found some breakfast and then found a place to park and walked across the border to Mexico.  We made our way to the HRC and stopped bye some of the shops and bought some little items shot glasses magnets and this one guy made these wire scorpians they were really good so we bought two of them.  Other people were chasing us around trying to get us to buy jewelry and they dont take no for an answer it was an experience.  Looking around we decided not to eat or drink anything and head back to the border where we met a line of people over a mile long it took us hours to cross back into the US wich we were not really expecting since it took all of 2 mins to walk across into Mexico.  After crossing and making our way back to the truck we headed north into Los Angelas for yet another HRC when we go there we found out it was closed for a private function but they took pitty on us and let us into the Cafe shop where we both got pins took a few quick pics and were back on the road again this time we were going to put distance between us and California wich we didnt we made it to Primm and got a room for the night.

Camp Pendleton