The city and the dam

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Lazy Lions
We checked out of our hotle in Primm and headed for Las Vegas again.  My brother wanted to stay at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino I had no objections so off we went to go find it.  What an amazing hotel!  This place was awesome.  We checked in and went right tothe room to check it out.  Big soft beds, flat screen tv, and even the bathroom was pretty cool the rock decor everywhere made it much cooler.  We went downstairs and spent some time in the casino and then we left to have lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe and check out the strip.  When we got to the cafe the manager had come over and talked to us for a bit wich I though was nice of him and our waitress was super nice as well.
The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
  Once we got to the strip and started checking out all the other casino's I realized  I collect just about evrything so going into all the other casino's and thier shops I was going to go broke real fast lol!  Picture frames snow globes all sorts of stuff I needed it.  We went and saw the Lion habitat at the MGM Grand but they were being very lazy.  I wish we had seen the shark exhibit at the Mandalay Bay but we didnt.  We went and saw the Hoover Dam did the tour and took plenty of pics, and of course we had to drive over it we had both heard that in a few years all traffic going over the dam was going to be deverted so it was one of those things we did just to say we did.  Back to Vegas he needed to catch a flight out the next day and we still had way more to see like the strip at night.  We made our way to the Startoshpere and headed straight for the top we decided not to go on any of the rides but we just looked around all the lights from that far up were really cool to bad my camera was broken and crappy all my pictures came out fuzzy and blurry.  I did manage to get a few good ones and even some of the fuzzy ones didnt come out that bad.
Las Vegas Hotels & Accommodations review
Weekend in Vegas
The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas was a really great time. The pool there was rated by the Travel Channel as one of the top 10 in the world.… read entire review
Las Vegas