Last Day in Phuket

Phuket Travel Blog

patong beach

On our last day in Phuket we decided to just take it easy, slept in a bit and then headed to the beach. Patong Beach is so beautiful! I love the fact that its a public beach but you can still sit on lounge chairs(for a small fee..) and get offered water and ice cream and whatever(for a small fee..). We were pretty lazy today..Had lunch at a place I can't remember, ate something I can't remember but I can almost guarantee I had some form of sweet and sour chicken and some form of rice and Angela had Pad Thai. Good times.

After dinner we wanted to wander around the main street with all the bars and take a video on our cameras to show how insane it was! Anyone thats been there knows thats it a pretty crazy place. As we were taking these videos we ran into the people that bought our tickets to that party last night, and they wanted us to have a drink with them..so we did. At the Aussie Bar again, was pretty good. Sitting upstairs is a great place to look down and people watch. We stayed there for a bit and then went back to our hotel to get a good nights sleep, tomorrow we're going to Phi Phi Island!!

more lovely beach