A very special day...

Pasay City Travel Blog

Today has been a very special day for me. My filipino boyfriend had the day of and hence was we able to spend the entire day together.

We started the day at the DFA to file his passport, then proceeded to the Swedish Embassy for the Visa aplication forms and then had a look at the new place where he will be staying, untill he is ready to move over to me.

After that we went to the Cash & Carry for lunch at the Chineese restaurant there. Luk Yuen has allmost become our place since we'd have dinner there the last two days. I have to say that this is one of my faveorite restaurants, not onley do they serve superb food, but they also offer a really good service.

Picked up laundry after lunch and then the big thing happend - we had decided to get engaged now, so we went to one of the goldsmiths in Chinatown to find a couple of rings. We decided on a couple made in indonesian gold, 17 K whitegold and 18K gold. Very simple but at the same time one of the most beautyfull rings I've seen.

This day is really one of the most important and significant in my life and it's without a doubt the best travel memory I could ever have.