Oroquieta

Oroquieta Travel Blog

Me in Oroquieta City.

Spend the last two days in Oroquieta with Hernie and his familly. It's been a very wonderfull stay, everyone has been so kind and warm and feels like I've really had a very very good welcome. The onley thing that's really been a problem is that everywhere we go we're offered food - and no sir, it's not that I dont like the Filippino food that is causeing the problem, because I looooove it - the problem is the ability to consume all that food :) sometimes I just looked at Hernie and asked, " and where do you suppose that I should put this food?" hehehe....

We've also adapted a tradition. Back at the hotel they have a live band every night, so every night when we get back to the hotel and we're just the two of us, we go down to the bar, sit for 2-3 hours haveing a few beers, listening to the music and talk about whats happend today....

DAMN I dont know if I want to go away from here...

cax says:
I had the time of my life - and like you can see in my new itinary I'm back again soon :) or well this time it's we're back again soon :))
Posted on: Sep 24, 2008
yheleen says:
haha.. the simple life is the best life ;) i'm glad you had fun in Mindanao... yep, we love food...:)
Posted on: Sep 24, 2008