"Lauro and the Gang*

Dusseldorf Travel Blog

"Hello and welcome"

Today I came back from my trip to Dublin. The plane had a little delay. I still had to fetch my car from my parents’ place, buy some groceries so I got something to eat over the week-end. Quick stop at home to unload all the stuff and then rush to Duesseldorf, to meet the TBs.

At the time I arrived at home, I had already received Lauro’s  text:  "Where are you??" >> I am on my way to D-Dorf. <<

I even found the parking lot right away my colleagues were telling me about before, parked my car and asked the first person who came along for directions to the Restaurant. Luckily she knew the place! Fantastic then it even started raining! I can’t believe, now I was in Ireland for one week and had (nearly) no rain but as soon as I touch German ground… !

As I was getting closer to the place where the restaurant was supposed to be I saw giant group of people running around. "Lauro and his gang". So I just followed the group as I was assuming I was with the right group – LOL – I had fun evening - some crazy people!

Well I guess it was not so much fun for Ruby after all! The staff in the restaurant was great and very helpful! Even with all that chaos they told me that they had fun time with us .

Jeff, Natasha and Cat
... They asked me what kind of group we actually were.... lol ... I guess a lot of people were wondering that, that night.  J

There were a lot of other TB fellow I never got to talk to but I hope I will get the chance another time maybe at the next meetup. As some people say, you always (at least) meet twice! So let’s see! J Cheers and until next time! J

lauro says:
danke danke danke danke karina das du angekommen hast! :DDDDDDDD und.. das du uns mit dem mädchen geholfen hast..

i am forever thankful for you!
Posted on: Apr 24, 2008
Hello and welcome
"Hello and welcome"
Jeff, Natasha and Cat
Wayne, Dave and Matt - Prost guys!
Wayne, Dave and Matt - Prost guys!
Wake up!!!!