Stuttgart, Capital of the state of Baden-Württemberg in southern Germany

Stuttgart Travel Blog

Stuttgart is the 6th largest city in Germany. In the 2 days visiting here, surely I did not have sufficient to have sightseeings arround here. I just pickled somewhere that might make my trip more meaningful.

higher the position you are , wider the view you can see. I went up to the Television Tower in this city. Though the tower itself is nothing special, the amazing view looking from the tower might be the reason why you have to come to this tower.  With a single glance, you might see all the population of 590,429 in Stuttgart. It was just like you'd have chance to say Hello to everybody there.

Another landmark here is the The Mercedes-Benz Museum. No doubt Mercedes is the chief industry in Germany. It is a mark of German leading technical standard in worldwide. It is also a pinoeer in Human's transportation development. The brand is always having good reputation for quality and durability. You may hardly imagine how important is this industry to its county. Throughout the museum you may know better how people in the past overcome the difficulty in going from places to places. The luxury cars in the museum should be also unforgettable. the only regret was that I could drive the cars away from the museum. Luckily I did take some pics

Stuttgart