Atlantic City Travel Blog

So got up about 8am today, well actually got up at 2am, jet-lagged to hell, finally nodded off at 6 and rewoke up at 8...

anyway... i had a cinnamon bagel for breakfast then went to church with my cousin in her SUV

The church parking lot was full of other SUV's when we arrived and we got to the church through its huge doric columns in the porch and sat down in the auditorium. As usual I was the most scruffy - my dad must despair, bless him.

The service was good! well rehearsed worship team and a concise and thought-provoking preach from the pastor. Dad and I played stereotypical judgemental roles - I noticed every bum note in the worship team and Dad felt the preacher skimmed over some parts of the exposition...sigh.....occupational hazard! we don't mean anything by it!

After the service we went to a diner and I had steak sandwich and lots of refills of pepsi!

We got home later on and after an hour or so of watching MTV we drove to Atlantic city in my cousin other SUV - the Audi Q7. I'm in love!

Once at Atlantic city we checked out some of the Casino's - didn't play just did the tourist thing working our way to the ocean.

ah, the ocean, my heart always beats faster when I see waves...

anyway, we had a wander round and looked at a couple of mall's and then drove home through some quaint towns and by some lakes.

Today was not unlike a day at home except it was completely different in all the details - brekkie, church, the cars, the restaurants, the houses, the works! kinda like the same but...different!
Atlantic City