El Yunque y su cadencia tropical
Puerto Rico Travel Blog› entry 1 of 1 › view all entries
April 19th, 2008 – by: gabyz0
So I wanted to share with you my little, tiny, small, mini country so you can say Puerto Rico today, and maybe tomorrow.
Now, I'm not going to talk about it's historical value or the way your hair smells after you go to Pi~ones. That's lame. But I am going to give you some hints or tell you places you should go to when you're planning on visiting the island. Much better right? i'd like to think so...
alright a little different, instead of telling you the places, i'll tell you what to do:
- Go to EL MORRO (the fort in San Juan) at night.
- Go to plaza las Americas ( Shopping Mall) i recommend going fridays at 7-9pm... if you really want to see the people of Puerto Rico reunited in one place. Sit outside the main stairs of the shopping Mall, next to the movie theater and enjoy culture at it's purest. :P
- El Yunque- The rain forest! no need for words, the pictures say it all.
- Take a road-trip, see the island in one day, non-stop... the only stop you're allowed to do is at the street to buy food. THAT'S IT!... Practice your sightseeing skills.
- Pi~ones! beach
- Culebra, Flamingo beach
- When in the road , try to be on the look out for hot-dog stands. Delicious!
-Rincon, surfer styleee
and i'll continue later.. this is hard work...
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!