Taichung to see relatives

Ta-chung Travel Blog

I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.  I went to see my aunt.
48 km (30 miles) traveled