The drive to Dingle

Dingle Travel Blog

We left Doolin and headed towards Dingle; We had found  info on the Kilimer-Talbert ferrry that cuts out about 80 miles or so of driving distances so we decided to check it out. Much to my delighted surprise it was a drive on-drive off ferry, no backing involved, thank God cause we ended up on that ferry 4 or 5 times going back and forth the different places. It was really pretty cheap as well. We spent most of today just driving around, checking out various roads, and scenery. We got to Dingle checked into the Lighthouse B and B, walked around Dingle town, did a little shopping, ate then went out for some, yep you guess it, cider and traditional Irish music.
Aditu says:
HAHA yes, but what's traditional music without cider, lol. I've never tried Woodpecker before, I'll have to check that out next year. My al time fav is still "Scrumpy Jacks".
Posted on: Oct 09, 2006
euphemy says:
lol yes you can say we are! Dingle was such a cute town
Posted on: Oct 09, 2006
X_Drive says:
Sounds like you and your girl friends are taking in a lot of ci.... er traditional music on this trip. :)
I absolutely loved the hard cider named "Woodpecker" we had on tap in the Cotswolds. If you get a chance, try it!
Posted on: Oct 08, 2006