Reparture from Bangkok

Bangkok Travel Blog

Appointment Place

First of all, This blog will not happen if i have not Ay and Kae a couple honeymoon in this trip.i would like to told Songkran Festival @ Chiang mai is not in plan of this year , i plan to go to Taiwan because i like Wu Chun, Taiwan singer!! This is the first purpose..hehe.. Unlucky it's fully booking flight during Songran and it's because of that night..That's why the funny time is happen here!!

Ay and Kae is friend of mine during we studied in Grade 7, we know each other over 15 year!!

Now, They already married last year since they have been falling inlove eachother since 10 years ago during we were study in grade 10. Wow..because of Love!

Haha..comeback to my trip!! After Ay call me at that night, she have to try to make a call over 1 hrs to reach the reservation call center to get a seat for 4 of us.

I am waiting..
 2 seat for Ay and Kae and 2 seat for I and my friend. So surprise that after open the reservation with 30 minute , the seat for trip to Chiang Mai on April 11 is already fully booking. That's why we have start out trip on April 12 night and arrive Chiang mai on April 13.

Bus and Train information:

Bus: There are many class to Chiang Mai but the first class bus which offer a good service is "Nakorn Chai Air Bus" They serve a food for dinner and milk  in the morning, the bus fee is 730 Baht for one trip. It's take about 10 hrs from BKK to Chaing mai, for this trip i have reserve the seat 1 month in advance especial during Songkran Festival(Thai New Year).

Hey!! We meet up!!
 Nakorn Chai Air Bus also open the counter for servation 1 month in advance that 's the reason why friend of mine have to wake up to midenight to start the resevation on March 12. Wow.. i do love her, she is a good friend, she are hard work to get a seat, on the other hand i have a deep sleep!! good Job!!

Surprise!!

On March 12 around 8.00 AM .

Ay call me that you (me) and said : Where are u now?

aioh: I am in the bus on the way to the office, What 's wrong (va)(we use va to the close friend only)? haha..i dont remember what i am talk with her last night.

Ay: aioh!! We get a ticket to Chiangmai!!

Aiog: Hurr.. We ?? means u and your husband?

Ay: No, we is 4 of us!!

aioh: Oh .._hit! I plan got to Taiwan!! what's wrong now!!(at that time i tam not finally know that it's fully booking Taiwan flight that's why it's a Big problem now!!) As i know it's very hard to get a seat to Chiang Mai, that 's why hrrr.

In the Bus station
.. how can i do!!  Urrr... Ay! ! If i get win the lottery and get a ticket to Taiwan, is it ok to cancel me on your list!!

Ay: Crzy aioh, u never buy a lottery impossible!.. u have to go with us!!

Aioh: Urr..okey ( My thought, i will cancel her later if i get a ticket to Taiwan) hehehe but finally i cant!

Important thing about this trip is another person to join this trip is Teay,he is our closed friend in highschool!!He is a dotor  but what's wrong with him!! He are available!?? ????

However, Ay and Kae told me that he is already ok!! and confirm!! Surly i need his confirm becasue how's come if have only 3 person!!Ay and Kae need to Honeymoon, but funny honeymoon!! So need us!! Hrr hrr .. i wanna cry coz finally Tey canot go with us due to a lot of job in the hospital, the doctor is not enough!! CrazY!! How can i do.

In the bus.
.i need to cancel trip!! becasue of i am odd!! But Ay reject my request!!  and offer me a free of charge trip!!! Wow..how do u think!?

I am a good Friend that why i say ....Yeah!!!! Yes!

So appointment time is 5.30 PM on April 12. Ay, Kae and Kae's dad will pick me up at 7eleven closed to my home!! ..i am late but they are arrive to late coz of heavy traffice jam.

OMG, check to the slip payment printed by ATM , the bus will depart at 7.00 PM and Kae'dad drop us front of Bus station 10 minute before. One think that we did not do yet is changed the slip payment tobe a ticket at the counter. and someone have to go to the bus to ask them for wait. Let guess who will go to the bus?? tik tok tik tok..it's me!!

I run run to the bus and i heard they call my friend name, they said it's final call then they will pass my seat to other.

Ay and Kae, they look fine.
..only hear their voice, but i did not see them..a lot of people.. run and see the man with microphone, i  raise my hand and i slip to the floor infront of alot of people,. I am so shy, and feel my knee pain. Then start to negotiate with the driver to wait for a minute..

aioh: Sorry, pls wait for a while..my friend are comming..pleasssss..

2 or 3 minute later

Driver: Sorry gal, we have to leave and pass the seat for the other person.

aioh: "pleasesss ..only a minute!! sure!!" i try to call my friend..

Driver: Start to pass my seat to other person..

aioh:  " please ..nono.. it's my seat" I stand on the door not allow other person to entry to the bus..What will u do if you were me!? Shy and pass the seat to otherpeople or standing there and feel so lonely as you dont know the driver will blame u and kick your ass.

I am look so tired..
(I am ..so pressure!).. eventhough it's only3 to 5 minute but for me , it's so long time for wait them.

aioh: Look around !! and hey!! Look!! They (Ay and KAe)come with showing ticket!!

Get in the bus, there are 3 seats vacancy!! It's mine..everybody inthe bus look me bad..i know..if i were them i will do like that. i am no choice..Ay is hard work to get this seat.. so i try to not see them and  hide my ass in the seat. Hurr.. Sabuyjai( cool)!!  and then i ask Ay to take a photo me! CheeeR!! and Chiang Mai trip is starting from nowon.... Bus hostess start to present the route and serve us the foodbox.. and snack and turn off the light eventhough it's only 8.30 PM...  .... see u tomorrow...in Chiang Mai.

ratu says:
I want more!
Posted on: Apr 19, 2008
I am look so tired..
Bus Hostress are welcome us!
Bus Hostress are welcome us!
Haha..Its my seat..Get in the bus…
Haha..It's my seat..Get in the bu…
Bangkok