When it rains it pours...

Prague Travel Blog

We barely left the flat today.  I know, pathetic.  But guess what, I'm on vacation so I don't have to listen to anyone, haha.

It rained pretty badly today and we weren't up for a remake of yesterday so we stayed in.  Watched some TV and David and Weslie did their various tasks for work.

We did have to go out for snacks though, so we made our way to the local Tesco.  Basically, some Czech people can be very rude but I guess its chalked up to their post-communism culture.  Anyway, we were pushed by a lady stocking shelves and then I was mocked by the cashier because I couldn't understand what he was saying.  Oh well...  At least we made it out with some awesome cookies and lots of local beer! :D

Weslie and Simon decided they were going to posh it up for dinner and went someplace fancy.  David and I decided to check out one of the local italian places in the guide book because we are still on a budget here, haha.  Chose a place called Pizza Colleseum, a name that envokes a Chuck-E-Cheese type touristy atmosphere.  But we went nonetheless and found that not to be true.  Had a fabulous dinner of pasta in an actually rather nice restaurant setting.  Very pleased.

Then it was back to the flat for more Peep Show and to bed.  The previous night we'd been assaulted by mosquitos but I took a sleeping pill and guess what, they didn't bother me!  haha!  I win!
Prague