Short entry

London Travel Blog

Living statue at Covent Garden.
Got to go back to Camden Market today!!! :D  It was another BUNAC girl's last day here so her and I decided to head over to Camden so she could check it out and I could finally eat something there!  lol.  I ended up getting a crepe with spinach, ham, and cheese in it and it was AMAZING!  Liz got a really cute top for about half the asking price, which was pretty sweet.  Haggling is the way to go there, so don't be afraid to negotiate!

Afterwards we decided to see what all the buzz about Covent Garden was about.  Its really just another little shop area, but in the square of the market a lot of people set up little busker type shows and do street performances.  We watched a magician who's show was almost exactly like the one David and I saw in Bath.  We also saw some living statues that were really cool, and there was a tightrope walker that we just missed!  I bought three pashmina scarves for 6pounds; and I've been wanting some to wear with my dresses for a long time so woohoo! :D

Decided on lunch at Pizza Express because its always a winner.  :D  Split a really yummy chicken and cajun sauce pizza.  Then we discovered Covent Garden's BEST bar.  2-4-1 happy hour on just about EVERYTHING (except shooters).  And their drink menu was HUGE and delicious (in fact, we helped ouselves to three rounds it was so delicious, lol).  Last drink was this Irish Disco somethingorother... anyway, it tasted just like a thin mint cookie!  Yummy, yummy!

I got lost on my way home (I promise its not due to the 3 rounds!).  I didn't think to look for the bus that leaves near Covent to get home, and instead I took the tube.  Then I mistakenly thought that I could get a bus from Kennington to get home, but its really from Oval which is one stop down.  Needless to say, I did a bunch of walking and worked that lunch off!

Tomorrow David and I will probably go to the Tower of London.  Tonight, however, I'll be home alone because he's got a 12 hour shift.  :(  Oh well, more money for travel!
B@1
London Nightlife & Entertainment review
Great 2-4-1 deal, lively fun little cocktail bar!
Great little find near Covent Garden and the theatre district. This bar is a bit on the small side, but the atmosphere is open and there's plenty of … read entire review
London