Up North

Edinburgh Travel Blog

Pretty sunrise over edinburugh
I am now in scotland! In Edinburgh I have visited the castle which was fascinating with the cannons, scottish jewels (crown), the prisons and the tiniest little church or kirk i have ever seen built in 1100. I also went on the royal britiannia which is the boat the royals went on holidays on. I looked at the queens and dukes bedroom (seperate cabins of course!) the dining room and the lounge room which wasn't called that but i can't remember the name.

Last night i went on a ghost tour into the underground vaults. The vaults are the area under edinburgh where the veery poor people lived when there was no more room in the city. I didn't see any ghosts but it was very scary down there.

Today i went on a day tour up to loch ness i saw the highlands at its best, the sun was out for the morning and as we reached the loch it was thick with fog I think i would of seen the monster if there wasnt so much fog!

the weather has been pretty good so far i have had mostly blue sunny skies much to my suprise it was so clear last night that there was a big frost and in the morning all the trees and grass were frozen
looking over the city