yay the beginning of my adventures

London Travel Blog

I am in London!

So far I have been very busy catching buses, ferries tubes and planes. Yesterday I went on the double decker bus to see all the sights and I sat on top despite the cold and rain because i got  a better view. I went and saw the mouse trap a who-done-it  and was unable to guess the killer. And I got lost many times wandering the streets.

Today I went to Buckingham palace and thought the guards were very funny all these English traditions I cant quiet see the point in it all although it is amusing, Especially the horse guards with all the tourist getting right in their faces to take photos. I went to Westminster Abbey and was a little concerned about walking all over those people's graves although noone else seemed to mind, unfortunately you cant take photos. I accidently went to Greenwich as I hopped on a ferry and then 40 minutes later thats where I ended up.

I am coping with the cold and wet although today we had sunshine for half the day and I nearly needed my sun glasses. I haven't seen anyone famous yet although the queen is in london so you never know.

i saw or rather heard (so many people!)  the changing of the guards it was a lot of racket i mostly just liked watchig the crowd fighting for room. i walked all over london trying to find my way i got lost again and now i have big blisters on my feet.
westminster abbey
westminster abbey
big ben
big ben
a bridge posible londons
a bridge posible london's
now theres one of these in every c…
now theres one of these in every …
man with funny hat