United Airlines... Unbelievable!

Atlanta Travel Blog

20 Minutes before my flight was supposed to take off, they announced that there would be a 1 hour delay. Apparently the crew needed one more hour of sleep so they could meet the "rest" guidelines. So, that also means that last night when the crew landed.... United knew full well that they were going to delay my flight. They also knew this morning when I checked in, and no one said a word.
The delay would have landed me in DC 10 minutes before my next flight, so I never would have made the connection! I argued with the agent and he finally moved me over to Delta and I am now in Atlanta waiting for a flight to JFK. This flight is supposed to land at 10:54 am and my flight to Bangkok leaves at 11:35. I should be able to make it, however, there is not a chance that my luggage is going to.
So, much for the complimentary first class seats.
poohstanggt says:
Awwwww poor baby! Figures - you have my kinda luck it seems! Hope your trip gets better! See, at least my first class on UAL to Korea went smooth (I won't rub it in that the blog and pics are up now k?) HA HA HA.

Personally, I think this is just a sign that you were meant to move....you'd have better luck here flying out of SFO! :-)
Posted on: Apr 17, 2008