5 months 13 days until we leave! - Planning process.

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Picking the location was the easy part. It's waiting that is proving to be difficult. My boyfriend, Eric, and I were watching a cheese-ball TV show and came across this beautiful island and I wondered where it was and why we weren't there. That is where it all began. Pretty soon there were 4 of us going : Eric and I, and my best friend Jessika and her husband Mike were quick to join us. We have now painstakingly picked out a hotel that all of us can agree upon for the week. A task I can assure you was not easy since we all wanted something different: I wanted as much seclusion as possible and a hammock I want to avoid the tourists; Jessika wants luxury all the way daily massages and to be close to everything so she feels secure; Mike is equally frightened about being in a foreign country so security is a major concern for him, as well as fishing; as far as Eric he really just wants to relax and doesn't care. Luckily we found a great resort that offers private houses with a private beach that isn't too far from the main tourist section of this relatively unknown island in the western Caribbean lets hope it lives up to half of what we are hoping for. Since making our initial reservations 2 more friends have joined our little trip Joe a good friend of Mike's and Bill, Eric's bestfriend. We were fortunate enough to upgrade to an even bigger house with 4 Master bedrooms, a kitchen and a living room oh and of course my hammock. Now to keep myself busy for the next 5 month 13 days 7 hours and 57 minutes.

drsbabyface01 says:
I mean I hope you have lots of fun and relaxation lol :-)
Posted on: Oct 22, 2007
drsbabyface01 says:
Cool. I bet you had lots of fun and time to relax.
Posted on: Oct 22, 2007
infatuated_w_culture says:
Definitely try to get off of the beaten path-it is then you see the real culture of a place. Best of luck to you...ooooo having this to look forward to makes life so joyous. cheers!
Posted on: Nov 30, 2006