Day 3 Savanah Georgia

Savannah Travel Blog

Coming into Georgia.
I got a call on my cell pretty early the next morning actually it was really about 9am but it felt early.  Someone from Maine decided he wanted to join in on the road trip fun so after numerouse phone calls back and fourth we agrred to pick him up in Savanah Georgia.  We now had plenty of time to kill so we explored what South of the Border had to offer.  Many forms of fireworks, the Sombrero Tower wich is a viweing tower the elevator is located in the middle of one of the gift shops, a leather gift shop and a few other things.  We took some pictures and then decided to be on our way.  We got into Savanah sometime in the mid afternoon and had more time to kill so we went to a walmart I bought a power adapter for my truck so I could charge my Laptop, Cell Phone and Camera we decided enough killing time off to the airport.  Whne we got to the airport my phone rings again this time it is my doctor in San Diego there were schedualing me for my sugery in 3 days time this want good so I had to call my unit and tell them and when they asked me where I was and I told him they decided they didnt really want to know after all and I was told to just get back on time when they asked why not the original route I replied Mardi Gras and he didnt want to know anymore lol!  We picked up our freind from the airport and went into downtown Savanah where we got a hotel a some dinner.  We wanted to explore a little but we never did too bad too I would have loved to have done a Haunted Tour.
photo by: Deb