still on the North island

Wellington Travel Blog

Wellington during the day.

The bus ride was so long! Never take an overnight bus ride......sleep, yeah none! We love Wellington. It was so windy here yesterday, Justin had to catch his hat that blew off of his head. We went & watched a rugby game yesterday. It was fun to watch, besides how windy it was. Yeah we still have no idea of what is going on during the game, but still fun to watch. Today we walked all around Wellington, I found my self a beanie to keep me warm. It is amazing how much colder down here it is compaired to Auckland. In Auckland it was muggy most of the time, it would rain in the morning but would move fast & be sunny. Here it hasn't rained here but cold & windy. Egg on toast is a popular breakfast meal. And it is not egg & toast, but egg ON toast. Well the next stop is Queenstown on the south island & we heard that they might be getting snow.......yes snow. I doubt it is a dumping or anything but that still means it will be cold!!!! (good thing I bought a beanie) Well sometime when we get to the next island we will put pictures up. We haven't taken too many yet, but don't worry your little heads......they will be coming!!!

We miss you all so much!!!!

p.s. I talked to my mom today & Guido has been a good boy & not peed by my door!!! What a good little weiner!

jodisieler says:
love and miss you have fun on that north island pictures pictures pictures love your mom
Posted on: May 12, 2008
nruoff says:
I meant egg on toast I'm a retard!
Posted on: May 05, 2008
nruoff says:
I thought it was going to be warm...Wonder if any of the weird weather is due to the cyclone which by the way thank baby jesus you guys weren't in! Can't wait to see pics & I agree w/ Janie that you guys should take pics of the funny foreigners although we disagree greatly on the issue of toast on bread!

Glad to hear Guido's being a good weiner! News from home...The weddings over (thank god,) my hand is no longer broken (sewing,) & Micah no longer has chin hairs (he burnt they super crispy in a fire but will probably have some when you get home.)

Micah says Hooty Hoo!

Well miss you guys & see you soon, well kinda soon!

By the way do the toilets spin the other way...I don't recall you ever posting anything on that after Janie's question?
Posted on: May 05, 2008