last stop in new zealand

Christchurch Travel Blog

Christchurch is the largest city in the south island. It is supposedly like England, but we guess we can't compare until we get to England. It is warmer here, so that is always a bonus. We were going to try to do a hot air balloon ride while we are here, but it is all booked up. I am really sad about that. Well I guess it will give us more money for when we are in Sydney. We had a long bus ride down here. It had a beautiful view the whole way, so we can't complain too much. Our bus driver for the 2nd half of the bus ride was really cool, but he had the most savage mullet ever. I like to call it a Maori Mullet! I just wish we could have gotten a picture of it!
jameson253 says:
Damn, missed mullet oppertunity. Oh well. We are having Conor's birthday party on Saturday, and it will be so strange not having you there...and with Nic flying sober, what the hell am I supposed to do??? (sorry victim moment lol). Miss you. Want to see more cool pics!
Luvs :o)
Posted on: May 13, 2008
nruoff says:
I wish you could have gotten a picture on the Maori (was this the drivers name?) Mullet too :(
Posted on: May 13, 2008
jacobsvpapini says:
Hi Regina and Justin it was good to hear from you on mother"s day IIi am glad you are having A good time ! Next stop Australia . That will be A good experience for Justin! How long are you going to be in Australia? Regina hold A gulabear I know I missed spelled it. Hhave fun God be with both of you . love MOM
Posted on: May 12, 2008
This is our last hostel. By far th…
This is our last hostel. By far t…
photo by: Fulla