Leaving for our trip!

Seattle Travel Blog

Well we left for our trip. Packing was a little more difficult then what I thought, but it is done! We are excited, nervous & a little scared, but no turning back now!!!
watermelonlee says:
Happy happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Regina happy birthday to you !I hope your birthday is great! Go out and celebrate kick up youur heels and have A good time!! Guido says happy birthday and he loves you! How was the elephant ride ?/ Did the ele phant smell? Well Regina closing for now Birthay girl we love yoh mom.
Posted on: May 28, 2008
watermelonlee says:
Hi Regina and Justin how:s Thailand ? I hope you got my last two e-mail's .Tobi Giancarlo and uncle Ray added something. Everything was ok nothing broken. The one box that arrived .Happy Birthday Baby Rae !We hope your birthday is wonderful.How can it not be wonderful you are on vaction .It;s been beautiful weather here but not as good as where you are at. Dad is getting A little more exectied about his trip.I am trying to get him ready!How's the night life in Thailand? I bet their's alot to do. Guido is doing fine he is loving to be outside in the wonderfulweather we are having . Guido sends his love!!Well guys i am closing for now .Please be safe love you both MOM
Posted on: May 26, 2008
Cheryl_Lucy says:
HEY!! You look like you are having fun.. inspite of your outfits LOL!!
Miss you muchly....