No Plan Plan RoadTrip-Shelby to Asheville N.C.

Asheville Travel Blog

This does not look good
Rain or no rain?  Do I go or do I stay?  I will wait another hour to see if it clears , screw it “On the Road Again”.   Ten minutes later I am under the overhang of a Lowes home improvement center buying another TARP.  15 minutes 10 bungees later , rain suit on & here we go.  I just remembered why I don’t like riding in the rain.  I don’t mind getting wet , I don’t mind the bike getting dirty.  I really don’t like riding when you can’t use the brakes, I try not to use them anytime but it is nice to know you can, OOO well.  I’m heading west on 74 thru Mooresboro-Forrest City-Alexander Mills & some other towns that take longer to type than drive through.
West I think I'm going west
    Turn right or north at Hwy 9 in Mill Spring.  Two lane curves up & downs laughs & giggles , stop pics, haul ---, Big Smiles, more pics.  Chimney Rock-Bat Cave & more.  Ashville visitor center, I do ask directions sometimes.  FRENCHBROAD RIVER CAMPGROUND!!!!!!!!!  It got down in the 30’s the tent was cold.  Weatherman said it might snow in the mountains so I headed south.   I am in Travlers Rest  S.C. today, a real bed was nice.  Rain or Snow do I stay or do I go again?

April 14 9:04 AM still cloudy & cold 50% chance of rain. I will spent another night in Travelers Rest S.C. is just like saying that name.  Rest up restock & sleep in a nice soft bed 2 night in a row.  Will decide Tuesday AM which way to go next.
I think BACK TO THE MOUNTAINS!
West I think Im going west
Chimney Rock looking south
Chimney Rock looking south
Motorcycle Shop
Motorcycle Shop
Douglas BBQ Chimney Rock N.C.
Douglas BBQ Chimney Rock N.C.
BBQ lunch view