AfricaEgyptLuxor

Luxor

Luxor Travel Blog

Again with the family, the girl on the left loved my hair and couldn't stop touching it. Really sweet kids!:)

Wauw, what an amazing place, Luxor!!

I don't think I have enough words to describe it.

Love the weather, the people, the culture!

The people are so friendly and relaxt. And they seem happy with what they have, even though it might not be much.

They don't worry to much about things, and tell you to do the same. Inshallah!! is what they say. If god wants it to happen, it will happen.

Definitely a place worth visiting. Also very beautiful historical places. The graves of the old kings & queens of Egypt on the westbank of the river, and the temples on the eastbank. Cheap (compared to dutch prices) hot air balloon trips, that will show you the beautifull surroundings from the air.

If you ever go there, I can give you the number of our coachdriver. He is a very nice man who will love to show you around Luxor. He also invited us to come to his house and meet his wife and children. We had lunch with them and also met the rest of his family. He takes good care of his animals and children, which is not always the case. You should definitely call him! You will have a great time and he will be able to spoil his kids a little with your money.

ronman2006 says:
Nice blog, i enjoyed it
Posted on: Apr 17, 2008
Again with the family, the girl on…
Again with the family, the girl o…
Yes, a little crush:P