dogging the border patrol and getting to thailand

Cannes Travel Blog

on the 11 of march me and my girlfriend left the hotel and started driving to switserland. we stayed in cannes and the trip to genieva is suppose to take around 6 hours, but when you dont have a visa it takes around 9 hours. i was so scared cause i love france and i didnt want to be deported. esspecially when my girlfriend is living in france. anyway everything worked out well i got to london and was on my way to thailand.

i was flying with thai airlines and will never do it again. it was probably the worst airline i've ever been on. the food wasnt that great but the thing that pissed me off the most was that there was no flight entertainment. the only movie that showed came on two hours before we landed and i wasnt the only unhappy flyer there. any arriving in thailand i had a lady waiting for me at the airport and they took me to the hotel. no get this, this wasnt any hotel this was the oriental hotel in bangkok. walking in to the hotel i forgot about the flight as the receptionist handed me some kind of blaclet made out of flowers and one of the best cocktails i've ever had. walking into the roomi was amazed. the suit we had was almost bigger than uor house, with a sitting room, study and a huge bathroom. one of the restuarants that belong to the hotel is on the otherside of the river and there is a boat to ferrie you across. the food was great and all the thai people where so friendly.

after dinner whe went to the world famous pat pong road where they have all the sex shows. after paying 6000 baht we went in and saw some pretty sick stuff. girls smoking out theire rear ends blowing whistles and popping ping pong balls is all normal. but the thing that got me was when one little girl started dancing and suddenly pulled out about 40 razor blades from between her legs. i almost threw up. i'm glad i went to the sex shows but i wont do it again.

we only stayed in thailand for one night on the way to vietnam and one night on the way back but i can tell we didnt wanna leave. thailand is great and the people are ever so friendly. and if you are a photographer the possibilities of the perfect shot is around every cornes.

so like the thai say

sabai sabai (time to relax)
photo by: Vikram