St Augustine

Saint Augustine Travel Blog

Our original plan had us staying the night down near the Space Center but we are presently a full day behind after spending the extra day in New Orleans, so today we decided we could make up a little by driving on north. We got all the way to St. Augustine before I decided to say enough. Not a whole lot of extra driving but it was all freeway and high speed.

We ate our dinner at another Cracker Barrel Store and enjoyed Turkey and dressing with gravy and biscuits. The food was just as good as the previous experience.

We’re staying the night at another Best Western. This one is not fancy, and has no microwave or refrigerator, but it is clean and I think will be quiet.  At least it has a fairly high speed internet connection.

mswim says:
I live just north of St. Augustine in Jacksonville. It's a nice little city to spend time in, although it's very commercial.
Posted on: Jun 30, 2008
mistyleatherneck says:
St Augustine is my favorite city in FL. I have been there many times with my family. I have a lot of pictures too, I just have to go thru all of my photo albums and organize. I would love to work at a Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine when I retire from the military, maybe, maybe one day!!!!
Posted on: Jun 10, 2008
Saint Augustine Hotels & Accommodations review
Clean 2 star motel
The Best Western Saint Augustine I-95 is a remodeled facility on the outskirts of town near the freeway. This is a 108 room two-story facility with e… read entire review
Saint Augustine Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Another location, another great meal
If you are following our trip you know that we had our first experience with Cracker Barrel Stores just about a week ago, and it was a very good one, … read entire review