Dingle Peninsular

Killarney Travel Blog

The beach at 'Inch'

Monday was a chance for me to do the tour of Dingle peninsular. This was a smaller tour than the one for the ring of Kerry. Only ieght people came on the tour and only me from the Railway hostel. Again the scenery was spectacular and what great about the peninsular is that the width is only 8 miles across to you can explore many coastal areas of it very quickly.

We stopped for lunch in the town of Dingle its self and I went of with thee dutch people to find a pub where we could eat. Our first choice recommended to us by the tour driver was really bussy, so we went back to find another recommended pub. The pub we found had a ncie open fire and the place was very welcoming and cosy.

So we sat down and the waitress took our order. It is quite difficult for me to describe the waitress, however the four of us came to the conclusion that she did not like her job much. When our food was ready, we thought that she would bring it to our table, I guess that is just he way things are done. This waitress decided upon herself that it would be best to put the plates of food down at the table next to where we were sitting so then we had to reach over to bring our plates of food across. The sour expression on her face and her harsh voice made summed up her disatifaction in her job. That was a shame, as the food was fantastic.

Dingle bay