Lets get this party started!

Red Rock Canyon Travel Blog

I am so hot right now!
The following day Melanie arrived around noon to meet me for lunch. We had talked about having an American delicacy, a burger from In and Out but I was now at a point where my body was refusing lard, so she took me to Whole Foods. Salad! We sat in the sunshine enjoying the Red Rock Hotel pool and the scantily clad waitresses. I opted for a summer cocktail, while Melanie preferred her drink a little stiffer and drank half a pint of Vodka! At three o'clock James and Harriet arrived. Harriet bounded over like an excited puppy and grabbed us, screaming all the time; we joined in! James, slightly reserved smiled and shook hands with me before submitting to a physical ritual which I would learn more about as the day went on. The ritual involves hugging and holding any naked legs up high and doing anything to create a cool and spontaneous picture of anyone remotely connected to TB!

Harriet can only be described as encouragable and was an instant hit.
James gives up
James, warmed up slowly before revealing his southern American accent and dry sense of humour.  After a quick snack and scrap with the waiter over the salt content of Harriet's food they left to get washed and scrubbed up to  pick up Jillian and Joy. I went back to my room for an hour to rest and sorted our my paparazzi camera for everyone's arrival.

I don't remember what the time was because we had been drinking all day but a text arrived on my US phone “I am here” from Jillian! FINALLY! I wander downstairs and keep myself busy in the casino, realising half hour later that my phone had no reception. I take my phone to the nearest car park exit to try to send a message and bump straight into Jillian, Joy, Melanie and James returning from the airport.
Melanie is awesome!
I was so surprised to see everyone that I really didn't know what to do!

A few hours later everyone met back in the casino for food. More TB's arrived and filled the table up. I was parked in between Jillian and Jenn. I really don't remember much but everyone seemed to be having a great time and I did my best to antagonise Jenn, who seemed like an easy target for my humour. Partly, because she can eat a pizza with just her mouth! Will and John sat at the end of the table, adding an air of authority to the meeting and Melanie did what Melanie does and kept everything flowing smoothly.

After food every one, except a for a few that had been working all day walked across to one of Red Rock's night clubs. James entertained us with his slick moves and ability to consume large quantities of red wine. The rest of us bounced around on the floor. OK, I bounced around on the floor while the others danced like pro's (Jillian & Harriet!). Everyone finished up and left the downstairs of Red Rock for another night.
mattango says:
Thanks guys - you made it good though ;-)
TRE69 says:
Good times!:P
pearcetoyou says:
This is funny!
How cute are they all!
How cute are they all!
Joy!!!!
Joy!!!!
Jenn and Harriet pucker up!
Jenn and Harriet pucker up!
Will
Will
John
John
Mel hugs Jillian
Mel hugs Jillian
Jenn chokes down her food ;-)
Jenn chokes down her food ;-)
The meetup group!
The meetup group!
Butter wouldnt melt!
Butter wouldn't melt!
James spreads more love!
James spreads more love!
Look at those smiles
Look at those smiles
James realises it wasnt the keys …
James realises it wasn't the keys…
Well hello!!