Sudbury is cool but Spring is in the air!

Sudbury Travel Blog

Sudbury is a very different place than the winter wonderland I saw in December.  There are traces of snow around and the lakes still have ice on them but you can tell spring is here.

I ate with clients at Creo's Louisiana Grill and will post a review.  Needless to say it was yummy.  I left my hat in the restaurant and when I went back to retrieve it I found out the owner spent a couple of years in Corpus Christi, TX and says that's where he learned to cook cajun.

My first MeetUp is tomorrow night here in Sudbury.  It's the hometown for Roselle and her hubby and it was their idea for a meetup.  It should be fun!

row-zzzzz says:
We had fun ... did you get the vouch I did? Hey we should get vouch awards also LOL
Posted on: May 05, 2008
row-zzzzz says:
Hubby's name is Dan ... We're both looking forward to the meet-up ... another guy, Rick, was interested in metting you also ... but like you he wrote back saying he'd be back from business in a week and a half ... if you're ever in town again we'll try to get more to have a Travbuddy meet-up ... again, we both look forward to meeting, sharing our stories, and who knows ... this could be the beginning of a Travbuddy friendship!
Posted on: Apr 15, 2008