God Must Love Me

Cleveland Travel Blog

So, it all started with me raising my right hand, repeating after the judge, then texting all of my friends that the divorce was FINAL!  Party at my place Friday!
I say that was the start because part of my divorce was an agreement that I take my daughter to Germany every other year to visit her mother.  My daughter's birthday falls on the 15th of June, so I figured that'd be a good time to hop over there.  So, in the process of trying to decide the exact dates of travel, I decided to stop by the web page of one of my favorite singers (who happens to be German) to see if he was on tour this summer.  I wasn't expecting much, being that he doesn't have a new release, but I got a pleasant surprise.  Xavier Naidoo is performing with his group Soehne Mannheims at this summer's Rock am Ring/Rock im Park festival (Rock am Ring/Rock im Park at wikipedia).  In short, this 3 day event split up between two locations in Nuernberg, Germany is the country's biggest music festival.  And last year's Sziget Festival completely turned me out.  So, I'm charged!
Yes, I'm still two months out, but I'm ready to go.  This trip is going to be NUTS!  In the meantime, maybe I'll post some of the photos and videos from my last trip that I was too busy enjoying to keep you guys informed about.
photo by: ErikaMont