Looking for work

Meppel Travel Blog

After a morning of taking care of some business stuff I visited the weekly market (every Thursday morning) in the centre of Meppel with my mum today. We bought some fresh fruit and vegetables and enjoyed the sunny weather. After that it was back to some more business.

Today I also started looking for work in Meppel. I had already seen a position available in a jewellery store and handed in my resume there, and then registered at a job agency: "Werkplan". I had a very pleasant conversation with a guy I had a lot in common with and he thought there might be a position available as a receptionist, but the owner of the hotel is on holidays at the moment. Next week she'll be back so we'll see. I also applied for another receptionist's job online and will be registering at more job agencies tomorrow. Finger's crossed!

Tonight we will be having dinner at my sister's and after that I will be babysitting her son so she can do some painting in my mum's house. It's great to be so close to each other so you can help each other out!

Biedjee says:
featured blog! Nice!
Posted on: Oct 21, 2008
tsvivian says:
So sweet!
I live with my parents too. That's great to share something exciting, interesting or bad with the most close persons.
Posted on: Aug 31, 2008
travelman727 says:
Good luck finding a job you enjoy, pays well and allows you the flexibility to travel :-D
Posted on: May 02, 2008