A quick stop in Manaus...

Manaus Travel Blog

arriving to Manaus

After an almost 4 hours flight we arrived to Manaus. Why didn’t we take a direct flight to Caracas? Well, because we were looking for special hours. Anyway, I couldn’t complain about it. The flight might be long, but wasn’t bad at all. We flew with TAM, which is a good Brazilian airline. It was partially empty, so I had 3 sits just for my own. I’m a petit person, so I could fit there and sleep well, hehehe.

We arrived to Manaus around 1:55am. They are one our behind Rio. I had already forgotten, how many times I had to set my watch with the different times, hahaha. The airport is small, so going through customs and security was really easy. Of course all the shops and most of the cafeterias were closed because of the time. I just found a cafeteria where I had a cup of coffee – I wanted my last cup of Brazilian coffee before leaving the country. I was glad I found and bought a magnet from Manaus when I was in Rio. So at this time I shouldn’t worry for anything. Blair was jealous, because he didn’t think about getting a Manaus’ shot glass, hehehe.

While we were waiting I checked all the advertisement there. Mmm, this could be a very interesting place if you are looking for some adventure in the Amazonia. I guess I might be going back there for a longer staying ;)

Ok, it was almost 3am and we had to board our last international flight. Caracas was waiting for us…

in our way to Caracas