Back in Lima

Lima Travel Blog

arriving to Lima

well, after almost 2 busy weeks I was back in Lima. We arrived on time. The flight was good and the service was good too. I was happy, because it wouldn't take me so long going home, but... Customs's lines were long!!! It took me almost 1 hour being ready. Well, in the meanwhile I met a nice guy, who was in the plane too.  I started to talk to him and it was so fun, he turned to be friend of one of my formers teachers from the university, hahaha.

It didn't take so long until I got my bags and was ready to leave. My mom couldn't go to the airport to pick me up, but arranged a taxi to drive me home. The driver was there holding a shield. He helped me with the bags and started going to the parking. I said good bye to Blair and we agreed I'd give him a call the next day in order to set up an hour to meet. Well, we weren't too excited about the idea of meeting - after being together 15 days, hahaha - but we had to meet. I had with me all the souvenirs he bought and I had to give him a bag to take home.

I arrived home and my parents and Gunther were waiting for me. Gunther didn't leave me alone for any single second since I arrived. I was a bit tired but didn't go to sleep. I stayed awake 2 hours just talking and talking, hahaha.

I'm crossing my fingers, this tour has a new edition coming soon, hehehe

leaving the airport