Leaving Lima at night...

Lima Travel Blog

arriving to the airport

During the whole day I was running from one place to another. Just making sure everything was ready. This was a business trip and I wasn’t traveling alone. My boss came with me. He speaks English, so I became also a translator ;-) It was the first time I packed almost at last time, but I succeeded hehehe. I had 1 big bag and my carry on one. Both weren’t full. I left enough space, just in case I decide to buy something. ;-)

We arrived on time to the airport and could do customs and check in without any problem. There was a long line for paying taxes. I was glad, we had time. We paid the fee US$ 30.16 and went to the gate. This fee is high! Anyway, they were doing some renovation work and the security took longer as usual. I never have problems with the fact things at the airport aren’t so simple, but my boss was getting annoyed and we haven’t left Lima yet. Hopefully it wasn’t a bad sign. Anyway, I had time to buy a present for a girl who helped me a lot with the arrangements in Bolivia.

Our flight was scheduled for 9:30pm, but it was delayed and the departure was finally at 10pm. We flew with Taca. It was ok, but because of the delay and the fact once they lost my suitcase I called the airline: TACA – CACA, hahaha.

The flight wasn’t that long. It just took 4:05 hrs, but it seemed to be longer because of the hour difference with Argentina. They are 2 hours ahead than Peru.

yadilitta says: