OOOppppps stuck....

Toliara Travel Blog

Well finally the first itch in my travel, in the last week, that's not too bad ...

Am stuck in the last city on earth.... I was supposed to head for a small village north west of Tulear but no boats are available .... need a min of 4 and ... it's just me.... So decided to change my ticket back to Tana but arrived here on Sunday so it was close, monday was off cos of Pen,tecote and today... well it just happened that the fist sit available is on thursday sov have to wait another 2 days. The city is the size of ... maybe Saint Pierre Quiberon, which for those who do not know is just like .... very small, very deserted ... Not sure what i will do for another 2 days here but am ... well I am very happy and relaxed, i have a good book and people watching is still amazing me.... so everything is cool!

I have been observing very high stake gin rummy games yesterday and hopefully will be invited to play... otherwise am ready a very cool book that should keep me company for the next 2 days... still 600 pages to go.... and my caerma has noit given up on me yet.... should be raising to the challenge of capturing the essence of the city, the end of the world. My first noght there was not that decent, ended up in a hotel where ... let's just say business is being done during night time, not very pleasant .... nor restful! I have found a place at the edge of the city where no business is conducted, nights are full and white fat vazha looking for cheap fun are not welcome.... perfect!

Heading for Tana on thursday and back to Paris on monday... interesting time to come!

photo by: philippe84